When using our site, cookies are likely to be stored on your device (computer, mobile phone, tablet). This page helps you to better understand how cookies work and how to use current tools to configure them.
Definition of a cookie
A “cookie” is a text file stored on your device when visiting our website. It is used to collect anonymous information about your browsing and to give you content adapted to your device or interests. Only the issuer of a cookie is able to read or modify the information contained therein.
Purpose of cookies used on the site
The cookies that we currently use allow us:
- to establish statistics and information on how often and when certain parts of our site are used (number of pages viewed, number of visits, activity, return rate, etc.);
Cookies issued by PLAB GRAND EST
These are cookies stored on your device by PLAB GRAND EST to browse the site.
|Name of Cookie||Function|
|wordpress_test_cookie||“Front end” connected user session|
(for current site manager users)
Cookies issued by third parties
These are cookies stored by third parties to measure the number of pages viewed, the number of visits, as well as visitor activity on the site and the return rate. These cookies are subject to these third parties’ privacy protection policies.
|Name of Cookie||Function||Rules|
Configuring your web browser
You can choose to deactivate cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. Deactivating certain cookies can affect site browsing.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Find outmore about cookie management on Microsoft Internet Explorer
- For Mozilla Firefox
- Find out more about cookie management on Mozilla Firefox
- For Google Chrome
- Find out more about cookie management on Google Chrome
- For Apple Safari
- Find out more about cookie management on Apple Safari
- For Opera
- Find out more about cookie management on Opera
More information on cookies on the CNIL Website.